SOME TIPS TO DECORATE YOUR KITCHEN
- If your option is a plain kitchen with a hint of colour, we recommend you use our Dolce Vita glass deco tile that provides enough colour without a fussy result.
- Also, our mosaic Andy would provide colour and it can be matched with chairs in different colours. If you want to be trendy, use a long tile, resembling a "meter-like" effect, as our Aston or Aspen references.
- Black, white and steel colours are the perfect combination to get an elegant yet industrial style. Leia or Metalic Silver mosaics are quite a clear example.
- Our Kitchen deco tile, a set of 3 wall tiles that can be positioned either randomly or with continuity, is also an option that gives dynamism to kitchens but without making them fussy thanks to its white and brown nuances which match countertops.
- An updated trend is the use of hydraulic tiles to attract everyone's glances. They look great in kitchens with straight and modern lines. Both Mayolica and Al-Andalus decors are the options that we recommend you to provide your kitchen with great personality. We hope you find helpful these few small tips.