Click&Floor: SPC Rigid Core Flooring
Click&Floor is our collection of high-resistance SPC Rigid Core Flooring 100% waterproof, designed to provide a comprehensive solution for interior design projects. These vinyl floors are made with a mineral-based core and a protective layer, which give them performance characteristics of resistance and stability far superior to other types of vinyl flooring.
What is Click&Floor?
It is our collection of 100% waterproof, high-resistance SPC Rigid Core flooring. It is a vinyl floor that is more durable and offers better performance than others such as Luxury Vinyl, WPC, or laminate flooring. Click&Floor is composed of five distinct layers: a UV protective layer (quartz and urethan), an ultra-resistant 0.55mm wear layer (0.30mm Foresta), a deep structured decorative layer, a rigid core limestone-based, and a 1mm IXPE soundproof backing.
Advantages and Features of Click&Floor Vinyl Flooring
Our Click&Floor SPC Rigid Core flooring is known for being:
- Anti-slip, Class 2.
- 100% waterproof
- Perfect for the whole house
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Acoustic reduction
- Stable to heat and sunlight
- Natural-looking texture
- Extra hermetic click system
- Easy to clean
Furthermore, among its main advantages, we can highlight:
- Easy and practical to install, Click&Floor can be laid over most pre-existing floor with little preparation. Its hermetic click system reinforces the joins between slats, allowing a quick and safe installation. Easy to maintain and to clean, just with vacuuns, mops and conventional cleaners. A perfect solution for quick renovations of homes and commercial premises, without dirt or annying noise. Ready to use just after installation.
- Durable and resistant to temperature changes and sunlight. Its rigid core doues not transder little subfloor imperfections and its wear layer protects it against heavy furniture marks and scratches, making it an ideal floor for homes with pets.
- Cozy and comfortable. Walking barefoot on Click&Floor is really pleasant. Warm and pleasant like natural wood and, at the same time, technical and silent thanks to its acoustic insulation. It is also suitable for underfloor heating. 100% waterproof, you can lay it in bathrooms and kitchens allowing the uso of the same floor throughout the house, without joints or unsightly transitions.
- It takes care of you, it takes care of the earth. Antibacterial and free harmful plastics, a safe floor for the whole family and for the planet, as it is 100% recyclable and sustainable. Besides, if you move house, you can easily reuse it.
SPC Rigid Core Flooring 100% waterproof series
Dune's collection of SPC Rigid Core flooring consists of six different series, offering various tones and finishes.
1. Roble Ultramatt
Featuring an oak wood design with a special ultramatte finish, providing an extra level of naturalness. Its 184.2cm length makes it the perfect choice for the most demanding interior design projects.
Roble Ultramatt is one of our latest SPC vinyl flooring series, emphasizing the utmost natural look. It is available in three colors (Caoba, Nuez, Vison). Its meticulous knot design and durable finish make it the ideal vinyl flooring for projects that prioritize attention to detail and add significant value.
Roble series is the choice for elegant and serene spaces. Timeless and warm, its unusual length of 184.2cm is perfect for high-end projects. This series is available in four different colors, ranging from the most natural tones of Roble Natural and Roble Miel to those with reddish nuances of Roble Tostado or even grayish shades of Roble Gris.
This SPC vinyl flooring is the most cost-effective option in the entire collection, as it has the thinnest wear layer (0.30mm compared to the 0.55mm of the other series). Its use is limited to domestic and light commercial spaces.
Foresta is oak wood vinyl flooring, with a very elegant and timeless design, measuring 153.2cm in length and available in 3 neutral and natural colors (Natural, Canela y Ceniza). Its smooth finishes are perfect for creating warm, timeless, and versatile interior spaces suitable for any decorative style.
An SPC flooring with a moderately rustic design that stands out for its neutral and natural tones, as well as the characteristic saw marks on its texture. With a length of 153.2cm, it is very versatile for both public and private projects.
The Sierra series is available in four different shades: Sierra Natural, Sierra Gris, Sierra Vison and Sierra Carbon.
Walnut, elegant, and smooth, Multigonal is our most dynamic SPC flooring series thanks to its planks of three different widths. Its length of 123.5cm is optimal for small spaces, although it can also be used in larger areas.
Its three different widths, in 12.5x123.5cm, 17.8x123.5cm, and 22.5x123.5cm, complement each other to create modern and dynamic spaces. Available in two tones: Claro and Oscuro.
Chevron is our smallest SPC vinyl flooring series with a herringbone pattern, typical of classic parquet. It stands out for its light tones of weathered wood, with whitish knots, ideal for creating warm and welcoming spaces. Available in two colors: Blanco and Natural.
At DUNE, we have invested in this Click&Floor collection, a 100% waterproof, high-resistance SPC vinyl flooring, to provide our customers with another flooring option. These 6 series position us as pioneers in this type of service, allowing us to offer a comprehensive solution for any project. Download here the full catalog!